ARTICLE 1: PREAMBLE
The purpose of this personal data management policy is to inform users of the site about:
- How their personal data is collected. Personal data is any information that identifies a user. As such, it may be: his first and last names, his age, his postal or email address, his location or his IP address (non-exhaustive list);
- The rights they have regarding this data;
- The person responsible for processing the personal data collected and processed;
- The recipients of this personal data;
This policy supplements the legal notices available for consultation by users at the following address:
This is based on the General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR – May 23, 2018.
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95 /46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) amended by corrigendum to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data personal character and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) JOUE L127 2 of 05/23/2018.
ARTICLE 2: PRINCIPLES RELATING TO THE COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with article 5 of European Regulation 2016/679, personal data are:
- Processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner with regard to the data subject (lawfulness, fairness, transparency);
- Collected for specified purposes (see Article 3.1 hereof), explicit and legitimate, and not to be further processed in a manner incompatible with these purposes;
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
- Accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; all reasonable steps must be taken to ensure that personal data which are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay;
- Kept in a form allowing the identification of the persons concerned for a period not exceeding that necessary with regard to the purposes for which they are processed;
- Processed in such a way as to guarantee appropriate security of the data collected, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organizational measures.
In accordance with Article 6 of European Regulation 2016/679, processing is only lawful if and insofar as at least one of the following conditions is met:
- The data subject has consented to the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- The processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or for the performance of pre-contractual measures taken at the latter’s request;
- The processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject;
- The processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person;
- The processing is necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
- Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the person concerned is a child.
ARTICLE 3: PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED IN THE CONTEXT OF BROWSING ON THE SITE
Article 3.1: Data collected
The personal data collected as part of our activity are as follows:
- To become a Transition Manager, Civility, Surname, First name, cell phone, email address, function, remuneration, sector, date of birth, postal code, city, date of availability, curriculum vitae;
- To search for a Transition Manager, Name, email address, telephone.
The collection and processing of this data meets the following purposes:
- Communicate within the framework of our professional relations;
- Allow to request, obtain or receive information about NIM Europe or its services or partners;
- Allow to participate in satisfaction surveys, analyzes and statistics in order to improve our services as well as the knowledge of our customers, prospects and Interim Managers;
- Update your data and allow you to exercise your rights (requests for the right of access, rectification, deletion, portability and opposition);
- Fulfill our pre-contractual and contractual obligations;
- Carry out the administrative management of our relations, in particular concerning contracts, orders, invoices, etc. or for any other purpose imposed by the legislation in force;
- Allow participation in specific events;
- Improve the user experience;
- Manage applications.
Article 3.2: Mode of data collection
When you use our site to contact us, the following data is automatically collected:
- Information about your application or your request.
They are kept by the data controller under reasonable security conditions, for a period of: 5 years.
The company is likely to keep certain personal data beyond the periods announced above in order to fulfill its legal or regulatory obligations.
Article 3.3: Hosting of data
The website https://nimeurope.com/
is hosted by SAS OVH, 2 Rue Kellermann, BP 80157, 59100 Roubaix, France
NIM SAS, 3 Avenue Bertie Albrecht, 75008 Paris, France
Email address: email@example.com
, Tel. : + 33 (0)1 46 24 85 71
Article 3.4: Transmission of data to third parties
Personal data transmitted via our website https://nimeurope.com/
passes through the servers of our partner Zoho Recruit, located in the Netherlands and Ireland, with which NIM Europe has concluded a contract guaranteeing respect for privacy and data protection rights.
Article 3.5: Policy on “cookies”
ARTICLE 4: DATA PROCESSOR AND DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
Article 4.1: The data controller
Personal data is collected by NIM SAS, 3 Avenue Bertie Albrecht, 75008 Paris, France, with a capital of 38,160 euros, whose registration number is 438 944 027.
The personal data controller can be contacted as follows:
By mail to the address: NIM SAS, 3 Avenue Bertie Albrecht, 75008 Paris, France;
By telephone, on: + 33 (0)1 46 24 85 71;
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Article 4.2: The data protection officer
The data protection officer of the company or of the person in charge is: Sandrine Manceau, NIM SAS, 3 Avenue Bertie Albrecht, 75008 Paris, France, + 33 (0)1 46 24 85 71, email@example.com
If you believe, after contacting us, that your “Computer and Freedom” rights are not respected, you can send information to the CNIL.
ARTICLE 5: THE RIGHTS OF THE USER IN TERMS OF DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
Any user concerned by the processing of his personal data may avail himself of the following rights, pursuant to European regulation 2016/679 and the Data Protection Act (Law 78-17 of January 6, 1978):
- Right of access, rectification and right to erasure of data (set out respectively in Articles 15, 16 and 17 of the GDPR);
- Right to data portability (Article 20 of the GDPR);
- Right to restriction (Article 18 GDPR) and to object to data processing (Article 21 GDPR);
- Right not to be the subject of a decision based exclusively on an automated process;
- Right to determine the fate of data after death;
- Right to refer to the competent supervisory authority (Article 77 of the GDPR).
To exercise your rights, please send your letter to NIM SAS, 3 Avenue Bertie Albrecht, 75008 Paris, France or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
In order for the data controller to comply with his request, the user may be required to provide him with certain information such as: his first and last name, his email address and his telephone.
Visit the cnil.fr
website for more information on your rights.
ARTICLE 6: CONDITIONS FOR MODIFICATION OF THE PERSONAL DATA MANAGEMENT POLICY
The publisher of the site https://nimeurope.com/
reserves the right to be able to modify this Policy at any time in order to ensure that users of the site comply with the law in force.
The user is invited to read this Policy each time he uses our services, without it being necessary to notify him formally.
This policy, published on 07/03/2023, was updated on 02/03/2023.