We are committed to:
Analysing your needs in depth
- Each client who contacts NIM Europe is met directly and confidentially by the consultant who will carry out the assignment.
- This contact leads to a written analysis of the need.
- We identify a special contact person within the company for regular updates.
Ensuring complete confidentiality
- A candidate contacted by NIM Europe for a specific assignment must have first signed a confidentiality agreement.
- The client can ask that its identity not be revealed until after the completion of the candidate selection process.
- Discussions, particularly regarding financial matters, are governed by rules of confidentiality in force among our clients.
- Before every search, our general terms and conditions which guarantee our pricing and work conditions, are sent to our clients.
- These conditions are signed by the client who thereby acknowledges having been informed about our methods.
- We immediately inform our client as to whether the assignment is feasible or not. If it does not involve transition management, we turn it down.
Ensuring due diligence
- We start our search within 48 hours to identify experts in our database who are suitable for the assignment and available on short notice.
- We propose at least one candidate within three days.
Being vigilant and attentive
- NIM Europe consultants are in constant contact with the assigned manager and with the client to ensure that the assignment is completed smoothly and successfully.
- If the manager is not up to the task, we will replace him with an equivalent profile.
- At the end of the assignment, we make certain that our manager transfers his know-how.
- Each assignment leads to the production of an assignment-completion document by the transition manager.
Following clear commercial practices
- We start our search only after the client has agreed formally in writing.
- We work to ensure success.
- We do not ask for exclusive rights in regard to an assignment.
- We do not ask any of our managers on assignment to promote the growth of our sales among our clients.